Monday, October 15, 2012

Don't make me pull this car over!!

We are on our trip home and I'm feeling like this.....


No we aren't home yet? Stop fighting, don't make me pull this car over! Leave her alone, keep your hands to yourself! GAH, Long trips and kids do not agree...

Maybe we'll take a day off tomorrow... I can't take another 8 hours in the car while the kids behave like this..


It started out as a great day and it went down hill from there. Get to the Reality and they have No idea were coming because of lack of communication  Keys aren't with them so we have to put all of our stuff into the garage including TV, PC etc, see a black snake out the front and a we get a flat tyre. Add to this the kids now carrying on in the back and hubby and I are OVER IT already and its only day 1... What have we done!!! 


We have some GREAT travel articles including tips over at MWWAH. Do you have any other travel tips for kids? 

No comments:

Post a Comment